We optimise the service
One of the key stages of a project begins when the technological implementation ends, and we must accompany the customer throughout the process. Our methodology optimises service and customer satisfaction.
International coverage in over 45 countries
- We assign a Head of Service per customer guaranteeing a personalised service to our customers.
- In-house and specialised HelpDesk, available 24/7.
- Remote support; reception, categorisation, resolution.
- Service levels SBD, NBD and 2NBD.
- Certified and trained with official certification in the installed Hardware and Software.
Of incidents resolved remotely.
Of requests solved on the same day.
Of incidents solved preventively.
- We analyse the technical needs of each project to design a structured and personalised maintenance model for our customers.
- Own analytical ticketing tool that maximises uptime and minimises the number of incidents.
- We monitor the project’s statistical evolution: optimising the operation of the systems, establishing patterns and automatic solution procedures.
- Reports on system performance and the evolution of the daily, weekly, monthly or quarterly service.
- Inventory management: We catalogue each of the assets, kits and configurations we maintain.
- Our support specialists supervise trained and certified technicians present in more than 45 countries.
- Corrective and preventive maintenance; the importance of protecting and maximizing useful life and your investment.
- International logistics operation: local storage of parts, spare parts and swap in the countries where we operate.
- Collateral management and RMA’s.
- Product lifecycle control as well as patch and adjustments, with direct integration with manufacturers
- Creation, programming and monitoring of content playlists.
- Assignment of schedules.
- Creation of templates and tools for customer self-management. Remote support in their operation.
- Management and monitoring of smart content programming.
- Device management; on/off settings, updates, etc.
- Proof-of-play and channel performance reports.
Want to know more?
Contact Neo for further information.